About Me

My photo
Johor bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Hye...! Just call me Reza.. im 19 currently @ Kolej Matrikulasi Negeri Sembilan

Saturday 23 July 2011

mY b.Band.....huhu.....

 OMG.....at last my phone really make me happy.....
i think my NOKIA 2700 c...just for txting...calling..
taking some picture....hmmmmmmm

Today i found out....my phone also can be a modem
for my broadband sim,,,,,maybe it sound like an idiot..
but..DO i Care,.....hehe......

happy...happy....
can online....anywhere.....evrywhere i want....
can blog anytime hahaha............

But......i had my b.band....
my priority is...... to chat with my future gf......
but she's not around n not online.....wah so sad ha....!

But.....suddenLy i realise......
this is July.....my spm is in november......
its around the corner.....
just 3 months left for me to revise...huhu...
so scared..

huhu....bye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment